Company History

1982: Lancaster Fastener Co Ltd established in Preston to provide high quality threadforming screw product ranges to the fastener distribution trade.

 

1983: Lancaster Fastener Co Ltd appointed as the exclusive trade supplier for the German Self-Tapping Screw manufacturer ‘Knipping’.

 

1984: Company relocates to Morecambe in a 1,500 square foot warehouse.

 

1985: Lancaster Fastener Co Ltd appointed as the exclusive trade supplier for the French licensed Taptite® and Plastite® manufacturer ‘Gobin Daudé’.

 

1989: Lancaster Fastener Co Ltd appointed as the exclusive trade supplier for the UK licensed Taptite® and Plastite® manufacturer ‘Linread Ltd’.

 

1991: Establishes own brand of products sold under the ‘Lancaster’ brand name.

 

1993: Stock profile changes from BS standards to European DIN standards.

 

1993-94: Export sales into continental Europe and Scandinavia commence.

 

1998: Company acquired by Trifast PLC.

 

2001: ‘Castle’ brand products established to meet the high volume requirements of customers.

 

2008: Company relocates from 4 low level warehouse units totalling 17,000 square feet to a purpose built 30,000 square foot high bay 

warehouse with 7,000 pallet locations.

 

Present: Supporting fastener distributors in 43 countries worldwide.

 

 

 

‘Engraving by Westall reproduced from Lancaster University Quaker Project website (www.lancaster.ac.uk/quakers) by kind permission of Professor Meg Twycross‘.  

PRODUCT MENU

Registered trade marks include: T-Drive®, Plas-Tech®, Plas-Fix®, Tap-Fix®, K-Series® & CASTLE®

All images are copyright protected and the property of Lancaster Fastener Co Ltd

In accordance with the RoHS 2 directive, our stock is free from Hexavalant Chromium.  Learn more

Tel:  + 44 (0) 1524 389232
Fax:  +44 (0) 1524 66367

enquiries@lancasterfastener.co.uk